Cloud Config continuously and automatically evaluates the compliance of your resources in the cloud. You can specify an Alibaba Cloud service to receive the resource-related events at regular intervals. This allows you to monitor resource changes and perform operations on resources.
- For more information about the pricing of Log Service, see Billable items.
- For more information about the pricing of Object Storage Service (OSS), see Overview.
- For more information about the pricing of Message Service (MNS), see Pricing.
- Query and analyze data of your resources.
You can specify a Log Service Logstore to which you want to deliver scheduled resource snapshots, resource change logs, and resource non-compliance events.
- View and download data in the JSON format.
You can specify an OSS bucket to which you want to deliver the scheduled snapshots and configuration change logs of resources.
- Send event notifications.
You can specify an MNS topic to which notifications of resource change events and resource non-compliance events are sent.
You can create up to five deliveries by using an ordinary account, management account, or delegated administrator account.