Deactivates Cloud Config.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
For more information about common request parameters, see Common parameters.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The administrator account is prohibited from closing the service without completely removing the aggregators.
|The administrator account is not allowed to deactivate the service if the account group is not completely deleted.
|The member exists in the aggregator, and it is forbidden to close the service.
|The member account exists in the account group. Therefore, Cloud Config cannot be deactivated.
|Stop config service fail.
|Failed to deactivate Cloud Config.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.