Deletes the configuration of a cloud service connected to a Basic Edition transit router.
DeleteRouteServiceInCen is an asynchronous operation. After a request is sent, the system returns a request ID and runs the task in the background. If the request parameters are invalid, the system returns a request ID, but the cloud service configuration is not deleted. You can call DescribeRouteServicesInCen to query the status of the task.
- If a cloud service is in the Deleting state, the cloud service configuration is being deleted. In this case, you can only query the cloud service configuration and cannot perform other operations.
- If the specified cloud service configuration cannot be found, the cloud service configuration is deleted.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the CEN instance.
The IP addresses or CIDR blocks of the cloud service.
The region ID of the cloud service.
You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
The ID of the region where the cloud service is accessed.
The ID of the virtual private cloud (VPC) that is associated with the cloud service.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|Cloud route number is invalid
|The error message returned because the number of cloud service routes is invalid.
|The error message returned because the parameter is set to an invalid value.
|The AccessKeyId is unauthorized.
|The error message returned because you do not have the permissions to perform this operation.
|Operation is prohibited because status of cloud route is invalid.
|The error message returned because the status of the specified cloud service does not support this operation. Try again later.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.