Deletes an application.
Before you call this operation to delete an application, make sure that the application is in the
Destroyed_Success state. Otherwise, the application fails to be deleted.`` You can call the GetApplication operation to query the status of an application.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the application.
The ID of the resource group.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The request parameter cannot be empty.
|The resource group does not exist.
|The resource does not exist.
|A server error occurred. Please try again later.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The Error code has changed