This topic describes how to create an alert rule for concurrent stream ingest channels in the CloudMonitor console. This way, you can receive alert notifications when the number of concurrent stream ingest channels reached the limit.
CloudMonitor is a service that monitors Alibaba Cloud resources and Internet applications. CloudMonitor automatically monitors the resources of all cloud services in your Alibaba Cloud account. This allows you to view the status of specified resources and the usage data of each metric, and set alert rules for monitoring metrics. If an alert is triggered based on the alert rules, CloudMonitor sends an alert notification. For more information, see What is CloudMonitor?
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
Query the maximum number of live streams that can be concurrently ingested. Click Domains. On the page that appears, find the streaming domain that you want to set, and then choose . View the maximum number of live streams that can be concurrently ingested and record the value.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
Create an alert rule. Chooseto go to the Create Alert Rule page.
Configure the alert rule.On the Create Alert Rule page, perform the following operations: In the Product drop-down list, select ApsaraVideo Live. In the Resource Range drop-down list, select Domain. In the Domain drop-down list, select a domain name that you want to configure. In the Rule Description drop-down list, select InternetInConcurrentNumber, and set an alert cycle.
- In the lower-left corner of the Create Alert Rule page, click OK.
- For more information about how to create a threshold-triggered alert rule, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.
- CloudMonitor provides basic features for free, such as host monitoring, cloud service monitoring, alerting, application group, availability monitoring, and dashboard.
After you complete the preceding configurations, you can receive alert notifications when the number of concurrent stream ingest channels reached the limit.