This topic describes how to bind a stream pushing domain to a streaming domain. To use edge pushing, you must perform the operations in this topic first.
You can bind multiple stream pushing domains to the same streaming domain.
- You cannot bind multiple streaming domains to the same stream pushing domain. If a stream pushing domain has been bound to a streaming domain, an error occurs when you bind the stream pushing domain to another streaming domain.
- To play a pushed stream by using multiple streaming domains, specify one of them as the main streaming domain and the others as sub-streaming domains. For more information, see Bind a sub-streaming domain to a main streaming domain.
Edge pushing preferentially pushes streams to the optimal Alibaba Cloud CDN nodes so that you can have access to the most efficient upstream network. This reduces issues such as video stuttering and slow stream pulling that are caused by upstream transmissions. ApsaraVideo Live is phasing out the feature of live center pushing. Streaming domains that are added after February 21, 2019 do not support the feature of live center pushing. To use these streaming domains, you must bind one or more stream pushing domains to them.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domains.
- On the Domain Management page, find the streaming domain that you want to manage and click Domain Settings in the Actions column.
- On the Basic Settings page, click the Stream Ingest Information tab. Then, click Add Stream Ingest Information or the Edit icon next to Not Configured.
- Select the stream pushing domain that you want to bind and click OK.