If you receive an error message from the system when you use ApsaraVideo Live, you can check the description of the error message on the ApsaraVideo Live page in the API Error Center to troubleshoot the issue. For other issues that are not listed in the API Error Center, you can troubleshoot the issues by referring to the following topics.
- What stream ingest protocols does ApsaraVideo Live support?
- What streaming protocols does ApsaraVideo Live support?
- What stream ingest methods does ApsaraVideo Live support?
- What resolutions and bitrates does ApsaraVideo Live support?
- Sample code for generating ingest and playback URLs for apsaravideo live
- Sample Java code for generating ingest and playback URLs for apsaravideo live
- ApsaraVideo Live Solution to Unable to Normal Access after Configuring CNAME Domain Name Resolution
- CNAME resolution
- What is the relationship between edge ingest and live centers?
- How do I select a live center?
- How do I select an edge group for domain names?
- Live streaming
- What can I do if I get an error message when I play a live stream or recorded video in the ApsaraVideo Live console?
- What can I do if users are unable to view a live stream or get a 404 error when they play a live video?
- What can I do if an ingested stream can be played based on RTMP and FLV but cannot be played based on HLS?
- Why am I unable to drag the slider on the progress bar to a specified point in time in the Flash player?
- What can I do if a message indicating a cross-origin error appears when the player plays streams based on M3U8 playlists?
- What can I do if the screen flickers during playback?
- What can I do if the video image has a gap with black borders?
- What can I do if audio and video signals are out of synchronization during live streaming?
- What can I do if stuttering occurs during the playback of a live stream?
- Disable stream ingest
- URL signing for live streaming
- How do I protect the copyright of live streams and prevent unauthorized access?
- FAQ about URL signing for live streaming
- What can I do if the width and height of a transcoded file are opposite to those configured in the applied transcoding template?
- What can I do if users fail to play a live stream over HTTPS?