This topic describes how to install the server operation SDK for .NET.
ApsaraVideo VOD is activated. For more information, see Activate ApsaraVideo VOD.
- .NET 2.0 or later is installed.
- Visual Studio 2017 or later is installed.
- Mono 3.12 or later is installed.
Install the SDK by using GitHub
- Install Git. If it is already installed, skip this step.
- Run the git clone command to download the latest source code for the SDKs aliyun-net-sdk-core and aliyun-net-sdk-vod.
- After the source code is downloaded, add project references by performing the steps described in the following section.
Start Visual Studio and add project references
- Choose View > Solution Explorer.
- In the right-side pane of the window, right-click Solution and choose Add > Existing Project.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the aliyun-net-sdk-core.csproj and aliyun-net-sdk-vod.csproj files, and click Open.
- Right-click Project and select Add. Then, select Reference. In the dialog box that appears, click the Projects tab.
- Select aliyun-net-sdk-core and aliyun-net-sdk-vod. Then, click OK.