This topic describes the refund rules, procedure, and refund flow for unsubscribing from a subscription resource plan in ApsaraVideo Media Processing (MPS).
- You can apply for a full refund for a resource plan that has not been used within five days after you purchase the resource plan.
- If a resource plan is in use or expires, the remaining resource quota cannot be refunded.
|Resource plan||Unsubscribe from resources in use||Cancel the renewal of subscription resources|
|Five-day money-back guarantee||Partial refund||Unsubscription from renewal orders that have not taken effect|
|Regular transcoding plan||Supported. Self-service refund is provided.||Not supported||N/A|
|Narrowband HD™ 1.0 transcoding plan||Supported. Self-service refund is provided.||Not supported||N/A|
|Content moderation plan||Supported. Self-service refund is provided.||Not supported||N/A|
- Log on to the User Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Unsubscribe.
- On the Unsubscribe from resources that are being used tab, click Resource Plans and select 5-day Money-back Guarantee as Type. Find the resource plan that you want to manage and click Unsubscribe Resource in the Actions column.
- Complete the unsubscription as prompted.
For information about the refund flow, see Refund flow.