Before you activate ApsaraVideo Media Processing (MPS), you must complete real-name verification. After you complete real-name verification, log on to the MPS console to activate the service. This topic describes how to activate MPS.
An Alibaba Cloud account is created and real-name verification is complete. To create an Alibaba Cloud account, visit the Alibaba Cloud official website. For more information about how to create an Alibaba Cloud account, see Create an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Object Storage Service (OSS) is activated. For more information, see Activate OSS.
- Use an Alibaba Cloud account to log on to the MPS product page.
- Click Activate Now to go to the buy page.
- Select I have read and agree to the Transcoding Product Terms of Service and click Activate Now.
- Click Activate Authorization to grant MPS the permissions to access Alibaba Cloud resources.
Important In this step, you can authorize the role assigned to MPS to access Alibaba Cloud resources. If you accidentally delete the role, click the preceding link to authorize the role again.
- Activate OSS. For more information, see Activate OSS.
Note The media resources that are used in MPS are stored in OSS buckets. Before you can use MPS, you must activate OSS. For more information about OSS billing, see Billing overview.
- Optional:Activate other services based on your requirements.
Service Description Procedure Billing Message Service (MNS) You can send notifications of MPS by using MNS. Activate MNS and authorize RAM users to access MNS Pricing Alibaba Cloud CDN You can accelerate the content delivery based on Alibaba Cloud CDN nodes when you use MPS. Activate Alibaba Cloud CDN Billing overview Key Management Service (KMS) You can encrypt data in MPS by using KMS. Overview Billing of KMS