This topic describes how to subscribe to audit log reports of ApsaraDB for Redis by using emails or DingTalk ChatBots. This allows you to periodically check the status of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
The audit log feature is enabled for the ApsaraDB for Redis instance. For more information about audit logs, see Enable the new audit log feature.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance is deployed. Then, find the instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Audit Log page, click Subscribe in the upper-right corner.
- On the Create Subscription panel, complete the settings and click Next in the lower part of the page. The following table describes the parameters listed on the page.
Parameter Description Subscription Name The description of the subscription. You can customize the description. Frequency The frequency at which ApsaraDB for Redis delivers the reports. Add Watermark Specifies whether to enable the watermark feature. After you enable the watermark feature, ApsaraDB for Redis adds watermarks to the images in the audit log reports that are pushed to you. The watermarks can be email addresses or webhook URLs.
- In the Notifications step, click the drop-down list on the right and select a notification method. The available notification methods are Email and WebHook-DingTalk Bot. You can select one or both of them.Note For more information about how to obtain the WebHook request URL, see DingTalk chatbot webhooks.
- Specify the Recipients of the Email or the Request URL of the WebHook-DingTalk Bot, and then click Submit.