Instance sessions allow you to view the statistics about sessions between an ApsaraDB for Redis instance and clients in real time. The statistics include clients, commands that are run, and connection durations. You can also close abnormal sessions based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance is deployed. Then, find the instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- You can view or close the Instance Sessions for the instance and view the Session Statistics of the instance.
- View sessions
By default, the details of all sessions are displayed. You can move the pointer over a specific parameter name to view its description.Note
- You can enter keywords in the search box to filter sessions.
- To refresh instance sessions, click Refresh in the upper-left corner or enable Auto Refresh to automatically refresh the page every 30 seconds.
- Close sessions
To close a specific session, press the Shift key, select the session, and then click Kill Selected in the upper-right corner. To close all sessions, click Kill All in the upper-right corner.Warning To prevent unexpected consequences, we recommend that you do not close system-level sessions.
- View session statistics
Session statistics record the total number of clients, the number of active clients, and source IP addresses (also called IP addresses of clients) of instance sessions.Note In the Statistics by Source table, click the icon on the right of a source IP address to modify its alias. In the Total Sessions column, click a value to view the details about a source IP address.
- View sessions