The session feature allows you to view the session statistics between an instance and clients in real time. The statistics include clients, commands that are run, and connection durations. You can also close abnormal sessions based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance that you want to manage resides. Then, find the instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- You can view or close the Instance Sessions for the instance and view the Session Statistics of the instance.
- View sessions
By default, the details of all sessions are displayed. You can move the pointer over a specific parameter name to view its description.Note
- You can enter keywords in the search box to filter sessions.
- To refresh instance sessions, click Refresh in the upper-left corner or enable Auto Refresh to automatically refresh the page every 30 seconds.
- Close sessionsYou can close the specified one or more sessions at a time or close all sessions. To close one or more sessions at a time, select the specified session or press the Shift key and select multiple sessions, and then click Kill Selected in the upper-right corner. To close all sessions, click Kill All.Warning This operation may cause the corresponding connections to be closed. Proceed with caution.
- View session statistics
Session statistics record the total number of clients, the number of active clients, and source IP addresses (also called IP addresses of clients) for instance sessions.Note In the Statistics by Source table, click the icon to the right of a source IP address to modify its alias. In the Total Sessions column, click a value to view the details about a source IP address.
- View sessions