This topic describes how to query the spending details of an ApsaraDB RDS instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console. The spending details include the fees for storage and features such as SQL Audit, backup, and performance monitoring.
ApsaraDB RDS supports the pay-as-you-go and subscription billing methods. The following table describes the fees that are charged based on each billing method.
|Subscription||The fee for your subscription RDS instance.|
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Details tab.
- Specify the filter conditions based on which you want to filter the spending details. Note You can select a time range that spans only one calendar month. You cannot select a time range that spans multiple calendar months. For example, you cannot select a time range from January 10, 2022 to February 10, 2022.
- What additional fees are generated per hour for my subscription RDS instance?
If you purchase a subscription RDS instance, you are charged only for the subscription RDS instance and the storage capacity. If you create read-only RDS instances, enable features such as SQL Explorer, performance monitoring, and database proxy, or consume backup storage that exceeds the specified free quota, you are charged additional fees. You can go to the Details tab in the Billing Management console and view the billable items in the Billing Item column. For more information about billable items, see Billable items, billing methods, and pricing.
- Am I charged for my pay-as-you-go RDS instances if I do not use them?
Yes,you are charged an hourly fee for every pay-as-you-go RDS instance that you create even if you do not use them. Pay-as-you-go RDS instances consume computing resources and storage resources even if the pay-as-you-go RDS instances are not used.
- Is the inbound and outbound Internet traffic consumed by pay-as-you-go RDS instances and subscription RDS instances free of charge?
Yes, all inbound and outbound Internet traffic that is consumed by pay-as-you-go RDS instances and subscription RDS instances is free of charge.