This topic describes how to reset the password of an account on your ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance. You can reset the password if the password is lost.
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the account whose password you want to reset, and click Reset Password in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, specify a new password, confirm the new password,
and then click Create. Note The password must meet the following requirements:
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
- The password can contain any of the following characters:
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =
|ResetAccountPassword||Resets the password of an account on an ApsaraDB RDS instance.|