This topic describes how to log on to an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance by using Data Management (DMS).
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, click Log On to Database to go to the RDS Database Logon page of the DMS console.
- In the Log on to Database Instance dialog box, enter the username and password of the account that is used for the logon
and click Login. Note
- The account used for the logon must have permissions on the required database. Otherwise, the required database is not displayed in the left-side navigation pane. For more information about how to modify the permissions of an account, see Modify the permissions of a standard account on an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.
- For more information about how to create an account, see Create databases and accounts for an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances Connected, click the ID of your RDS instance, and then double-click the name of the specified database to switch to that database.
Note You can also log on to the DMS console and add your RDS instance to DMS. Then, you can switch to the specified database of your RDS instance in the DMS console. For more information, see Register an ApsaraDB instance.