ApsaraDB RDS for MariaDB TX supports two types of endpoints: internal endpoints and public endpoints. By default, you are provided with an internal endpoint that is used to connect to the RDS instance over an internal network. If you want to connect to the RDS instance over the Internet, you must apply for a public endpoint.
Internal and public endpoints
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connection.
- Apply for or release a public endpoint for your RDS instance:
- If you have not applied for a public endpoint, you can click Apply for Public Endpoint.
- If you have applied for a public endpoint, you can click Release Public Endpoint.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
|Apply for public endpoint||Applies for a public endpoint for an ApsaraDB RDS instance.|
|Release a public endpoint||Releases the public endpoint of an ApsaraDB RDS instance.|