This topic describes how to release an instance that runs on an ApsaraDB MyBase host.
Only ApsaraDB MyBase for SQL Server instances, ApsaraDB MyBase for PostgreSQL instances, and ApsaraDB MyBase for MySQL instances can be released.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- Find the dedicated cluster that you want to manage, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. Use one of the following methods to release an instance:
- Find the instance that you want to release and choose Actions column. in the
- Click the ID of the instance to go to the ApsaraDB RDS console. In the left-side navigation
pane, click Service Availability, move the pointer over the instance that you want to release, and then click Delete.
Note You can use this method to release only a master-replica instance that runs MySQL.
- In the message that appears, click OK.