By default, Alibaba Cloud Prometheus Service integrates with the Application Monitoring data source of Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) to visualize monitoring metrics. You can obtain application monitoring data, view preset application monitoring dashboards, and configure the required settings in Prometheus Service. This topic describes how to view application monitoring data in Prometheus Service.
PrerequisitesApplication Monitoring and Prometheus are activated.
- You can view application monitoring data obtained in Prometheus Service in a self-built Grafana service.
- You can use application monitoring data obtained in Prometheus Service for secondary development.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar of the Prometheus Monitoring page, select the region where the application monitoring instance resides. On the Prometheus Monitoring page, the instances whose instance type is Prometheus for Application Monitoring are the integrated application monitoring instances.
- Click the name of an application monitoring instance to view the preset dashboards and instance information such as Remote Read address, Remote Write URL, HTTP API Address, and Token.
On the Dashboards page, you can view the preset dashboards of the application monitoring instance. For information dashboard metrics, see Application Monitoring metrics.
On the Settings page, you can view information such as Remote Read address, Remote Write URL, HTTP API Address, and Token.