Switches service traffic to your Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance for scrubbing or switches service traffic back to the associated cloud resources.
You can call the SwitchSchedulerRule operation to modify the resources to which service traffic is switched for a scheduling rule. For example, you can switch service traffic to an Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance for scrubbing or switch the service traffic back to the associated cloud resources.
Before you call this operation, you must have created a scheduling rule by calling the CreateSchedulerRule operation.
You can call this operation up to 10 times per second per account. If the number of the calls per second exceeds the limit, throttling is triggered. As a result, your business may be affected. We recommend that you take note of the limit when you call this operation.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The name of the scheduling rule to manage.
Note You can call the DescribeSchedulerRules operation to query the names of all scheduling rules.
The type of the scheduling rule. Valid values:
The configuration that is used to switch service traffic. This parameter is a string that consists of JSON arrays. Each element in a JSON array is a JSON struct that includes the following parameters:
All Alibaba Cloud API operations must include common request parameters. For more information about common request parameters, see Common parameters.
For more information about sample requests, see the "Examples" section of this topic.
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.