Queries the number of assets that are in an abnormal state and the number of Anti-DDoS Origin instances that are about to expire. The assets can be elastic IP addresses (EIPs). The assets can also be Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances or Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances that are assigned public IP addresses.
You can call the DescribeExcpetionCount operation to query the number of assets that are in an abnormal state and the number of Anti-DDoS Origin instances that are about to expire in a specific region. For example, if blackhole filtering is triggered for an IP address, the IP address is in an abnormal state. An instance whose remaining validity period is less than seven days is considered as an instance that is about to expire.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the resource group to which the Anti-DDoS Origin instance belongs in Resource Management.
If you do not specify this parameter, the instance belongs to the default resource group.
The ID of the region where the Anti-DDoS Origin instance resides.
Note You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
All Alibaba Cloud API operations must include common request parameters. For more information about common request parameters, see Common parameters.
For more information about sample requests, see the "Examples" section of this topic.
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.