This topic describes how to add tags to one or more AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instances. You can use tags to classify a large number of instances. Each tag consists of a key and a value. You can use tag keys and values to further classify instances.
- You can add up to 20 tags to each instance. Each tag must have a unique key. If two tags have the same key, the tag that is created later overwrites the earlier tag.
- You can add tags to up to 50 instances at a time.
- Instances in different regions do not share the same tag namespace.
- After you remove a tag from an instance, AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL checks whether the tag is added to other instances. If not, AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL deletes the tag.
- Find the instance to which you want to add tags and move the pointer over the icon in the Tag column.
- Click Edit Tags.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click Create Tag.
- Enter a key in Tag Key and a value in Tag Value. Click OK.
Note To add multiple tags, repeat this step.
- After you add a tag, click OK.