This topic describes how to manually delete a pay-as-you-go AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster or unsubscribe from a subscription cluster.
Clusters are billed even if they are idle. This may cause overdue payments. If you no longer need a cluster, you can manually delete or unsubscribe from the cluster.
Warning After you delete or unsubscribe from a cluster, resources of the cluster are immediately released, and data of the cluster is no longer retained and cannot be recovered. Proceed with caution.
Delete a pay-as-you-go cluster
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- Click the Data Warehouse Edition (V3.0) or Data Lakehouse Edition (V3.0) tab based on the edition of the cluster that you want to delete.
- Find the cluster that you want to delete and choose in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Cluster message, click OK.
Unsubscribe from a subscription cluster
- Go to the Billing Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Unsubscribe.
- On the page that appears, click the Unsubscribe from resources that are being used tab and search for the cluster from which you want to unsubscribe.
- Find the cluster and click Unsubscribe Resource in the Actions column.
- On the Unsubscribe Resource page, select reasons and read and select the unsubscribing rules.
- Click Unsubscribe.
Note For information about the refund, see Refund flow.