AnalyticDB for MySQL supports two network types: Internet and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). To connect to an AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster over the Internet, you must first apply for a public endpoint.
Internet and VPC
Apply for or release a public endpoint
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- Click the Data Warehouse Edition (V3.0) tab.
- Find the cluster and click its Cluster ID.
- In the Network Information section of the Cluster Information page, click Apply for Public Endpoint. In the message that appears, click OK. Note Before you use the public endpoint to access the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster, you must add the IP address of the device that you use to access the cluster to an allowlist. For more information, see Configure a whitelist.
- To release the public endpoint, click Release Public Endpoint. In the message that appears, click OK.