Alibaba Cloud CDN allows you to copy configurations from a domain name to one or more domain names. This topic describes how to copy configurations to one or more domain names.
If you want to apply the same configurations to multiple domain names, you can copy the configurations from a source domain name to specified domain names. This facilitates domain name configurations.
- After you copy the configurations of one domain name to another domain name, the copied configurations cannot be rolled back. Make sure that the configurations that you want to copy are correct.
- For domain names that generate a large amount of network traffic or high bandwidth values, proceed with caution to avoid financial losses.
- Special configurations that are applied through tickets cannot be copied.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Copy Configurations.
- Select the settings that you want to copy and click Next. Note
- You cannot copy the origin information and basic information (CNAME, business type, and accelerated region) at the same time.
- You cannot copy SSL certificates from one domain name to another domain name.
- When you copy custom HTTP request headers and response headers, the headers are added to the destination domain name. For example, if Domain Name A has two request headers and you copy five request headers from Domain B to Domain Name A, Domain Name A has seven request headers.
- When you copy HTTP request headers (new version) and response headers, the headers overwrite the existing headers of the destination domain name. For example, if the cache_control HTTP header is set to private for Domain Name A and to public for Domain Name B and you copy cache_control from Domain Name B to Domain Name A, cache_control HTTP of Domain Name A is set to public.
- When you copy configurations of feature switches, referer whitelists, referer blacklists, IP whitelists, or IP blacklists to another domain name, the copied configurations overwrite the existing configurations.
- Select the domain names to which you want to apply the copied configurations and click
Next. You can enter a keyword to search for domain names.
- In the Copy Configurations message, click OK.