You can call the DescribeClusterUserKubeconfig operation to query the kubeconfig file of a cluster by cluster ID.
****The default validity period of a kubeconfig file is 3 years. Two months before a kubeconfig file expires, you can renew it in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console or by calling API operations. After a kubeconfig file is renewed, the secret is valid for 3 years. The previous kubeconfig secret remains valid until expiration. We recommend that you renew your kubeconfig file at the earliest opportunity.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The cluster ID.
Specifies whether to obtain the kubeconfig file that is used to connect to the cluster over the internal network. Valid values:
The validity period of a temporary kubeconfig file. Unit: minutes. Valid values: 15 to 4320 (3 days).
Note If you do not specify this parameter, the system specifies a longer validity period. The validity period is returned in the
Sample success responses
"config": "apiVersion: v1****",
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes