The Internet Access page in the Cloud Firewall console provides an overview of normal and abnormal inbound traffic of your assets, including information about open applications, open ports, open public IP addresses, and cloud products to which inbound traffic flows.
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Internet Access page, perform the following operations:
- View overall information about Internet access activities, including the number of total and risky open applications, open ports, and open public IP addresses, as well as the number of public IP addresses and open ports of the cloud products.
- View information in the IP Traffic and Trends of Traffic sections. The IP Traffic section lists public IP addresses in descending order based on their transmission
rates at a specified time point. The time point is represented by IP Ranking in the horizontal axis in the chart in the Trends of Traffic section. The Trends of Traffic section displays the peak transmission rates of request and response traffic on all
In the IP Traffic section, find the IP address that you want to query, click the drop-down arrow next to More in the Actions column, and then click View Logs. On the Traffic Logs tab, view the inbound traffic of the IP address.
In the IP Traffic section, find the IP address that you want to query, click the drop-down arrow next to More in the Actions column, and then click View Trend. In the Trends of Traffic section, view traffic trends of the IP address.
- View the details of Internet access activities, including open public IP addresses, open ports, open applications, assets, and cloud products.