This topic describes how to change the billing method of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance from pay-as-you-go to subscription. Changes to the billing method do not impact on the running of the instance.
- The instance is in the running state.
- The billing method of the instance is pay-as-you-go.
- The instance has no unpaid subscription orders.
- The instance type is available for purchase. For more information about unavailable instance types, see Historical instance types. If you want to change the billing method of an instance whose instance type is unavailable now to subscription, change the instance type first. For more information, see Configuration change overview.
- The billing method of a subscription instance cannot be changed to pay-as-you-go. Exercise caution when changing the billing method of your instance.
- You cannot release a subscription instance.
- If the instance has an unpaid order, you cannot upgrade the specifications of a subscription instance. You need to cancel this order on the Billing Management page and change the billing method of the instance to subscription.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the Basic Information section, click Switch to Subscription.
- On the Confirm Order page, specify Purchase Cycle of the instance.
- Read and select ApsaraDB for MongoDB Agreement of Service and click Activate. Note You must complete the generated subscription order. You cannot purchase a new instance or change the billing method to subscription until you pay for this order or cancel it. You can pay for or cancel this order on the Billing Management page.
- Select a payment method and click confirm to pay.