This topic describes how to change the billing method of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance from pay-as-you-go to subscription. Changes to the billing method do not impact on the running of the instance.
- The instance is in the running state.
- The billing method of the instance is pay-as-you-go.
- The instance has no unpaid subscription orders.
- The type of the instance is available for purchase. For more information about phased-out instance types, see the "Historical instance specifications" section in Instance specifications. If you need to change the billing method of an instance with a phased-out instance type to subscription, change the instance type first. For more information, see Configuration change overview.
- The billing method of a subscription instance cannot be changed to pay-as-you-go. Exercise caution when changing the billing method of your instance.
- You cannot release a subscription instance.
- When you upgrade the specifications of a subscriptioninstance that has an unpaid order, the order becomes invalid. You need to cancel this order on the Billing Management page and change the billing method of the instance to subscription.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharding Instances.
- Find the target instance and click its instance ID.
- In the Basic Information section, click Switch to Subscription.
- On the Confirm Order page, specify Purchase Cycle of the instance.
- Select ApsaraDB for MongoDB Agreement of Service and click Activate.
Note The system generates an order to switch the billing method to subscription. You cannot purchase a new instance or change the billing method to subscription until you pay for this order or cancel it. You can pay for or cancel this order on the Billing Management page.
- Select a payment method and click confirm to pay.