This topic describes how to associate a CCN instance with a CEN instance. After you associate a Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance with a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance, the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) devices associated with the CCN instance can communicate with the resources associated with the CEN instance.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click CCN.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region.
- On the CCN page, find the target CCN instance and click Bind CEN Instance in the Actions column.
- In the Bind CEN Instance pane, select the target CEN instance and click OK.Use one of the following methods to specify the CEN instance:
- Existing CEN: If you have already created CEN instances, you can select a CEN instance from the drop-down list.
- Create CEN: If you have not created a CEN instance, enter an instance name. The system then
creates a CEN instance and automatically associates it with the CCN instance.
The name must be 2 to 100 characters in length, and can contain digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter or a Chinese character.