Log Service Command Line Interface (CLI) supports almost all operations as web. It also supports integrity check, automatic paging, multiple accounts, and cross-domain replication.
For more information, see GitHub document.
- Supports most of the Log Service REST APIs.
- Supports multiple accounts to facilitate testing and cross-domain operations.
- Supports integrity check and automatic paging for log query.
- Supports storing and configuring AccessKey in multiple ways to apply to various cases.
- Supports inputting complex parameters by using command lines or files and verifying the contents and formats of the parameters.
- Supports using JMES filter to further process the results for easy selection of specific information.
- Supports multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, and Mac), based on Python (in version 2.6, 3.3, and later), and supports the pip installation method.