The log analysis feature provided by Security Center supports advanced settings. You can click Advanced Settings in the upper-right corner of the Log Analysis page to go to the Log Service console. In the Log Service console, you can use advanced features provided by Log Service, such as configuring alerts and notifications, subscribing to log data, consuming log data, shipping data to other services, and visualizing data for other services.
- Log on to the Security Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Click Advanced Settings in the upper-right corner of the Log Analysis page.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Go to go to the Log Service console.
- In the Log Service console, perform operations as needed.
For more information about operation procedures, see the following topics:Note Alternatively, Log Service allows you to call API operations to write log data to Log Service, search log data, and manage projects and Logstores. For more information about API operations, see Log Service API Reference Overview.