The log analysis feature provided by Security Center supports advanced settings. You can click Advanced Settings in the upper-right corner of the Log Analysis page to go to the Log Service console. In the Log Service console, you can perform advanced operations, such as configuring alerts and notifications, subscribing to log data, consuming log data, shipping data to other services, and visualizing data for other services.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-right corner of the Log Analysis page, click Advanced Settings.
- In the message that appears, click Go to go to the Log Service console.
- In the Log Service console, perform operations based on your requirements.
For more information about operations in the Log Service console, see the following topics:Note Log Service also allows you to call API operations to write log data to Log Service, search for log data, and manage projects and Logstores. For more information about the Log Service API, see Overview of the Log Service API.