You can view the distribution of logs within a specific time range on the Log Analysis page. The distribution is displayed in a column chart. This topic describes how to view the distribution of logs within a specific time range.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Log Analysis page, view the distribution of logs within a specific time range.The column chart displays the log trends on the dates that you want to query and the total number of logs queried. The x-axis displays the time. The y-axis displays the number of logs that are queried. You can perform the following operations:
- Click a column in the chart to narrow the selected time range and display the query results in the selected time range.
- In the upper-right corner, click the time picker and select the time range in which you want to view logs.