The Advanced and Enterprise editions of Security Center support the log analysis feature. This feature allows you to query and analyze log data in real time. This topic describes how to activate log analysis.
After you activate log analysis, Log Service automatically creates a dedicated Logstore to store Security Center logs. You can view information about the Logstore in the . For more information about Logstore limits, see Limits.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Activate Log Analysis wizard, click Activate Now to activate log analysis and then grant Security Center the permission to access Log Service.
- On the Purchase tab, click Activate Now.
- On the buy page of Security Center, set Log Analysis to Yes, and specify a Log Storage Capacity.
- Select the Security Center Agreement of Service check box and click Pay.
- Click Log Analysis has been activated. in the message that appears.
After you activate log analysis, you can use it to query and analyze log data.