This topic describes how to change the retention period of internal endpoints on the classic network of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance.
After an internal endpoint on the classic network expires, it is released. You can change the retention period of such an internal endpoint before it expires.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connections.
- In the Retained Classic Network Address section, click Change Expiration Time .
- In the Change Expiration Time panel, select a retention period.
Note You can set the retention period to 14, 30, 60, or 120 days.
- Click OK.