This topic describes how to change the retention period of internal endpoints on the classic network of an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance.
When an internal endpoint on the classic network expires, it is automatically released. You can change the retention period of such an internal endpoint before it expires.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connection.
- In the Retained Classic Network Address section, click Change Expiration Time
- In the dialog box that appears, select a retention period.Note You can set the retention period to 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, or 120 days.
- Click OK.