You can delete your Pay-As-You-Go-billed instances, change their bandwidth values, or change their billing method to Subscription.
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left navigation pane, choose or .
- Select the region of the target peering connection and find the target peering connection.
- Click and select the operation you want to perform:
- Initiate Connection: When you create a peering connection between two different accounts, you must initiate the connection from the initiator after adding the acceptor. The connection can be initiated only from the initiator.
- Upgrade/Downgrade: Change the bandwidth of the initiator.
- Switch to Subscription: Change the billing method of the initiator to Subscription.
- Suspend Initiator/Acceptor: Suspend the activated initiator or acceptor. No data is forwarded after suspension.
- Activate Initiator/Acceptor: Activate the suspended initiator or acceptor. Data forwarding is restored after activation.
- Delete: Delete the peering connection.