This topic describes how to modify a scaling configuration. You can modify the parameters of a scaling configuration based on your actual needs after it is created.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Configuration Source.
- Find the target scaling configuration and click Modify in the Actions column.
- On the Basic Configurations page that appears, configure Billing Method, Instance Type, Image, Storage, Network Billing Method, and Security Group. Click Next: System Configurations.
- On the System Configurations page, configure Tags (optional), Resource Groups (optional),
Logon Credentials, Instance Name (optional), and advanced options (optional). Click
Note Advanced options are available only for scaling configurations in a VPC-type scaling group. The options include RAM Role and User Data.
- Check you configurations, enter the name of the scaling configuration, and click Modify.
Note Modifying a scaling configuration does not affect the ECS instances that have been created by using the scaling configuration. These ECS instances can still run properly.