This topic describes the steps that are involved when you use Container Service.
The flowchart consists of the following steps:
- Grant roles to your account.
For more information, see Grant roles to Alibaba Cloud accounts.
- Create a cluster.
- Create an application from an image or an orchestration template.
You can use an existing image or orchestration template, or create a new image or orchestration template.
Note If your application is based on multiple services created from different images, we recommend that you use a YAML file to deploy the application.
- To create an application from an image, see Create deployments by using images.
- To create an application from a YAML file, see Create a Linux application by using an orchestration template.
- View the application status and information about the View a service and View the pods of a Kubernetes cluster.