If you do not enable SSH logon when you create a cluster of Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK), you cannot connect to the cluster by using SSH or kubectl. To use SSH to connect to such a cluster after it is created, you can manually attach elastic IP addresses (EIPs) to ECS instances in the cluster, configure security group rules, and open SSH port 22.
For more information about how to enable SSH logon when you create a cluster, see Bind an EIP to the Kubernetes API server when you create an ACK cluster.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- On the details page of the cluster, click the Cluster Resources tab. On the Cluster Resources tab, click the ID on the right side of Nginx Ingress SLB.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Listener tab. On the Listener tab, click Add Listener.. On the Instances page, click the
- Add an SSH listener. Add an SSH listener. For more information, see Add a TCP listener.After the listener is created, you can use SSH to connect to your cluster through the public IP address of the SLB instance.