- If a blacklist is used, the IP addresses in the blacklist cannot access the current CDN-accelerated domain name.
- If a whitelist is used, only IP addresses in the whitelist can access the current CDN-accelerated domain name.
Note: You can add IP network segments to the blacklist or whitelist. For example, in 127.0.0.1/24, 24” indicates that the first 24 bits in the subnet mask are valid. That is, 8 bits (32 - 24 = 8) are used to express the host number. In this example, the subnet can accommodate 254 hosts (2^8 - 2 = 254). 127.0.0.1/24 indicates that the network segment is from 127.0.0.1 to ~127.0.0.255.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo for VOD console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- Select a domain name and then click Configure in the Actions column. On the page that appears, click Resource Access Control in the left-side navigation pane.
- Click the IP Address Blacklists/Whitelists tab and then Modify .