This topic describes how to access Alibaba Cloud databases from Database Autonomy Service (DAS). DAS is formerly known as Hybrid Cloud Database Management (HDM).
Use automatic authorization
- Log on to the Database Autonomy Service console.
- In the Recommended Features section of the Overview page, click Access Instance.
- Click Alibaba Cloud Database.
- Configure the following parameters to select the database instance and click Access Instance.
Parameter Description Select Engine The type of the database. You can use automatic authorization to access the following ApsaraDB for RDS databases: MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL, PolarDB, and MongoDB. Access Status The access status of the database. Region The region where the database is deployed. Instance ID/Name The ID or name of the instance.
- If you do not need to add more databases engines, you can click Complete. If you want to access more database engines, click Add More.