This topic describes how to view performance trends of clusters. If you have multiple database instances that run the same database engine, such as MySQL, MongoDB, or Redis, you can organize the database instances into a cluster. This helps you manage a large number of database instances. You can view performance trends of all instances in a cluster. You can also rank the slow SQL queries and storage space of instances for each cluster.
- Make sure you have logged on to the DAS console.
- A database instance is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state. For information about how to connect a database instance to DAS, see Access instances.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to view and click Monitor in the Actions column.
- On the Performance Trends page, view performance trends of the cluster. If you want to view a performance metric of each instance in the cluster, click Drilldown in the upper-right corner of the performance metric section.
- View the information that is displayed after you click Drilldown.