This topic describes how to connect database instances, view monitoring and alerting data, and use SQL Explorer.
Quick start is intended for the following users:
- Use DAS for the first time for the following purposes. For more information, see Connect to database instances.
- Monitor self-managed database instances, such as the database instances that run on Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances, on-premises self-managed databases, and other self-managed databases in the cloud.
- Monitor Alibaba Cloud ApsaraDB RDS instances.
- Create custom clusters. For more information, see Manage clusters.
- View the performance of clusters and instances. For more information, see Instance monitoring.
- Configure alert rules and alert contacts. For more information, see Configure alert rules.