Follow the steps in creating an instance by using the wizard to create an EBM instance. However, the following configurations are recommended:
- Region: Currently, EBM instances are available in the following regions and zones: China East 2 (Shanghai), Zone D, China North 2 (Beijing), Zone C, China East 1 (Hangzhou), Zone G, and China South 1 (Shenzhen), Zone D.
- Instance Type: In ebmhfg5, ebmc4, and ebmg5 type families are available. For more information about instance types, see instance type families.
- Image: The following public images are supported.
Operating system Image Linux
- CentOS 7.2/7.3/7.4/6.9/6.8 64-bit
- Ubuntu 14.04/16.04 64-bit
- Debian 8.9/9.2 64-bit
- OpenSUE 42.3 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 64-bit
- Aliyun Linux 17.1 64-bit
- 2016 Data Center Edition 64-bit Chinese Edition
- 2016 Data Center Edition 64-bit English Edition
- 2012 R2 Data Center Edition 64-bit Chinese Edition
- 2012 R2 Data Center Edition 64-bit English Edition
- Storage: EBM instances support up to 16 data disks. You can add a data disk during or after instance creation, and then mount the data disk.
- Network: Only VPC is supported.