You can enable the transfer prohibition lock to prevent your domain name from being maliciously transferred out from Alibaba Cloud.
If your domain name is registered by Alibaba Cloud, you can enable the transfer prohibition lock online at any time. After enabling it, you can access WHOIS and check the domain name status. On the query result page, Domain Status is clientTransferProhibited.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Domains console.
- On the Domain Name List page, find the target domain name and click Manage in the Action column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Security Settings.
- Click Enable for Transfer prohibition lock.
- Obtain the email verification code and complete the email verification to enable the transfer prohibition lock.