||Default bandwidth limit: 10 Gbit/s in mainland China regions and 5 Gbit/s in regions
outside mainland China. When this limit is reached, requests are throttled.
Note When requests are throttled, the response header contains
x-oss-qos-delay-time: number, in which
number indicates the time period during which requests are throttled. Unit: ms. For an upload
request, the exact time period during which requests are throttled is returned. For
a download request, the estimated time period during which requests are throttled
is returned. The time is estimated based on the throttling status and the object size.
If you require a greater bandwidth (10 Gbit/s to 100 Gbit/s), for example, if you
have offline big data processing requirements, contact thetechnical support.
|Queries per second (QPS)
||The limit of the total QPS for a single account is 10,000. The actual values that
can be achieved are different in the different read and write modes:
- Sequential read/write: 2,000
If you upload a large number of objects with sequential prefixes such as timestamps
and letters in the object names, multiple object indexes may be stored in a single
partition. If excessive requests are sent to query these objects, the responsiveness
may be slow. We recommend that you do not upload a large number of objects by using
sequential prefixes. For more information about how to change sequential prefixes
to random prefixes, see OSS performance and scalability best practices.
- Non-sequential read/write: 10,000
If you require a greater QPS, contact thetechnical support.
- You can use an Alibaba Cloud account to create up to 100 buckets in the same region.
- After a bucket is created, the name, region, and storage class of the bucket cannot
- OSS does not impose limits on the capacity of a bucket.
- An object uploaded to OSS by using simple upload, form upload, or append upload cannot exceed 5 GB in size. An object uploaded to OSS by using multipart upload cannot exceed 48.8 TB in size.
- When you change the storage class of objects by calling the CopyObject operation in
the console, the object size cannot exceed 1 GB.
- You can delete up to 100 objects at a time in the OSS console.
- If you upload an object that has the same name as an existing object in the bucket,
the existing object is overwritten.
- Deleted objects cannot be recovered.
||You must restore an Archive or Cold Archive object before you access the object.
- For an Archive object, it takes about one minute to restore the object.
- For a Cold Archive object, the restoration time is determined based on the restoration
priority of the object.
- Expedited: The object is restored within one hour.
- Standard: The object is restored within two to five hours.
- Batch: The object is restored within 5 to 12 hours.
|Custom domain name
- For domain names bound to buckets located within mainland China regions, you must
apply for an ICP filing at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).
- A single bucket can be bound to up to 100 domain names, but a domain name can be
bound only to a single bucket.
- OSS does not impose limits on the number of domain names that can be bound to the
buckets of an Alibaba Cloud account.
||You can configure up to 1,000 lifecycle rules for each bucket.
- You can configure up to 20 back-to-origin rules for each bucket.
- In regions within mainland China and China (Hong Kong), the default QPS of mirroring-based
back-to-origin is 2,000, and the default bandwidth is 2 Gbit/s. In regions outside
China, the default QPS for mirroring-based back-to-origin is 1,000, and the default
bandwidth is 1 Gbit/s.