||Default bandwidth limit: 10 Gbit/s in mainland China regions and 5 Gbit/s in regions
outside mainland China. If this limit is reached, requests are throttled.
Note When requests are throttled, the response header contains
x-oss-qos-delay-time: number, in which
number indicates the time period during which requests are throttled. Unit: ms. For an upload
request, the exact time period during which requests are throttled is returned. For
a download request, the estimated time period during which requests are throttled
is returned. The time is estimated based on the throttling status and the object size.
If you require a greater bandwidth (10 Gbit/s to 100 Gbit/s), for example, if you
have offline big data processing requirements, contact the technical support.
|Queries per second (QPS)
||The limit of the total QPS for a single account is 10,000. The actual values that
can be achieved are different in the different read/write modes:
- Sequential read/write: 2,000
If you use sequential prefixes such as timestamps or letters in the names of large
numbers of objects, multiple object indexes may be stored in a single partition and
responsiveness may slow significantly. We recommend that you do not upload large number
of objects by using sequential prefixes. For more information about how to change
sequential prefixes to random prefixes, see OSS performance and scalability best practices.
- Non-sequential read/write: 10,000
If you require a greater QPS, contact technical support.
- You can use an Alibaba Cloud account to create up to 100 buckets in the same region.
- After a bucket is created, the name, region, and storage class of the bucket cannot
- OSS does not impose limits on the capacity of a bucket.
- An object uploaded to OSS by using simple upload, form upload, or append upload cannot exceed 5 GB in size. An object uploaded to OSS by using multipart upload cannot exceed 48.8 TB in size.
- When you change the storage class of objects by calling the CopyObject operation in
the console, the object size cannot exceed 1 GB.
- You can delete up to 100 objects at a time in the OSS console.
- If you upload an object that has the same name as an existing object in the bucket,
the existing object is overwritten.
- Deleted objects cannot be recovered.
||You must restore an Archive or Cold Archive object before you access the object.
- For an Archive object, it takes about one minute to restore the object.
- For a Cold Archive object, the restoration time is determined based on the restoration
priority of the object.
- Expedited: The object is restored within one hour.
- Standard: The object is restored within two to five hours.
- Batch: The object is restored within five to twelve hours.
|Custom domain name
- For domain names bound to buckets located within mainland China regions, you must
apply for an ICP filing at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).
- A single bucket can be bound to up to 100 domain names, but a domain name can be
bound only to a single bucket.
- OSS does not impose limits on the number of domain names that can be bound to the
buckets of an Alibaba Cloud account.
||You can configure up to 1,000 lifecycle rules for each bucket.
- You can configure up to 20 back-to-origin rules for each bucket.
- In regions within mainland China and the China (Hong Kong) region, the default QPS
of mirroring-based back-to-origin is 2,000, and the default bandwidth is 2 Gbit/s.
In regions outside China, the default QPS for mirroring-based back-to-origin is 1,000,
and the default bandwidth is 1 Gbit/s.