- You can use an Alibaba Cloud account to create up to 100 buckets in the same region.
- After a bucket is created, its name, region, and storage class cannot be modified.
- OSS does not impose limits on the capacity of a single bucket.
||It takes about one minute to restore data from the frozen status to the readable status.
|Object upload and download
- Objects larger than 5 GB cannot be uploaded by using the following methods: console
upload, simple upload, form upload, and append upload. Objects larger than 48.8 TB cannot be uploaded by using multipart upload.
- If you upload an object that has the same name of an existing object in OSS, the new
object overwrites the existing object.
- If you upload a large number of objects with sequential prefixes such as timestamps
and letters in the object names, multiple object indexes may be stored in a single
partition. If too many requests are sent to query these objects, the responsiveness
may be slow. We recommend that you do not upload a large number of objects with sequential
prefixes. For more information about how to change sequential prefixes to random prefixes,
see OSS performance and scalability best practices.
- When you use an account to upload or download objects in the same region, the default
bandwidth limit for the upload or download and queries per second (QPS) limit for
- Default bandwidth limit: 10 Gbit/s in mainland China regions and 5 Gbit/s in regions
outside mainland China. When this limit is reached, requests are throttled.
When requests are throttled, the response header contains
. The returned number indicates the time period during which requests are throttled.
- For an upload request, the exact time period during which requests are throttled is
- For a download request, the estimated time period during which requests are throttled
is returned. The time is estimated based on the throttling status and the object size.
- Default QPS limit: 10,000 queries/s. When this limit is reached, the requests beyond
the limit are denied.
If your business requires a greater bandwidth (10 Gbit/s to 100 Gbit/s) or QPS, for
example, if you have offline big data processing requirements, contact the after-sales technical support personnel.
||When you change the storage class of objects by calling CopyObject in the console,
the object size cannot exceed 1 GB.
- You cannot recover deleted objects.
- You can delete up to 100 objects at a time from the console. To delete more than 100
objects at a time, you must call an API operation or use SDK.
|Domain name binding
- You must complete real-name verification for your account on the Alibaba Cloud official
- For domain names bound to buckets located within mainland China regions, you must
apply for an ICP filing at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).
- A single bucket can be bound to up to 100 domain names, but a domain name can be
bound to only a single bucket.
||You can configure up to 1,000 lifecycle rules for each bucket.
|Image Processing (IMG)