The short video SDK allows you to record, import, and edit short videos. When recording videos by using the SDK, you can choose from multiple resolutions, apply beautification and filter effects in real time, switch between cameras, and set the flash. You can also add face stickers during recording by using the built-in facial recognition feature or a third-party facial recognition product. When editing videos by using the SDK, you can crop videos by frame size or duration, merge multiple videos, and add rich effects such as filters, animated stickers, music, music videos (MVs), subtitles, and doodles. The SDK provides a product-level open-source UI, so that you can easily customize the UI as needed. The SDK also provides easy-to-use, stable, and unified interfaces for recording, importing, cropping, and editing short videos, facilitating personalized secondary development.
Fast integration and cost efficiency
A product-level SDK is provided to minimize the integration time, which takes only 2 hours in optimal conditions. The SDK helps you add short video features to your applications quickly, saving the investment of human and material resources required if you develop these features on your own.
Simple and highly open interfaces
The interfaces are highly open and easy to use. The UI can be customized flexibly based on your business needs.
Comprehensive features for wide use
The SDK allows you to perform resumable recording, apply filters in real time, and add efficient beautification effects. The SDK also provides a face sticker interface for integrating with third-party facial recognition products. The SDK also allows you to import local videos, compress and crop videos, and edit the videos by adding effects such as MVs, animated stickers, subtitles, and music.
Iterative polishing, stable and reliable
The video technique is stable and reliable, and has been commercially verified in more than 1,000 applications, such as DingTalk, Idle Fish, Meet You, Pear Video, Thunder, Beibei, Babytree, Mafengwo, and Meipian.
The SDK supports rich recording features such as resumable recording, video clip deletion, tap to shoot, tap and hold to shoot, camera and flash setting, and resolution setting. During recording, you can apply real-time effects such as common beautification, filter, watermark, and face sticker from the built-in face library. You can also mix audio and adjust the recording speed in real time. In addition, the professional edition can work with third-party facial AR products to support advanced beautification and skin beautification.
The SDK allows you to import videos from albums and crop them by frame size and duration. You can import and merge multiple videos, multiple photos, or a mix of photos and videos, and set the transition mode and duration.
The SDK allows you to edit videos by adding rich effects, such as filters (including animated filters, for example, the filters providing effects of spirit freed from the body and phantom), common and bubble subtitles, animated and static stickers, MVs, music, and doodles with custom line width and color.
Scan the QR code to download the demo and try it for yourself.
If you failed to install the demo by scanning the QR code, download the SDK
and use the SDK to compile the demo.
- To purchase the short video SDK, go to Short video SDK buy page.The price depends on the features that you select. If you want to purchase the short video SDK and use ApsaraVideo for VOD, contact sales or send your contact information and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain discounts.
- Advanced beautification and skin beautification features are available in the professional edition, but are charged separately because they are provided by a third party. You can contact the third-party sales to obtain discounts.
|UI||Custom UI||Provides the default UI whose layout, interaction, and interfaces can all be customized. The basic edition allows you to replace icons and change the background color. The standard edition allows you to fully customize the UI.|
|Open-source UI||Provides complete UI interaction source code, allowing you to customize the UI.|
|Video recording||Multi-clip recording||Supports resumable recording and continuous recording.|
|Custom duration||Allows you to set the maximum recording duration and minimum recording duration.|
|Camera switching||Allows you to switch between the front and rear cameras.|
|Flash||Supports the on, off, and auto flash modes.|
|Real-time watermark||Allows you to add a watermark when recording a video.|
|Focal length adjustment||Allows you to adjust the focal length to zoom in or out images when recording a video.|
|Custom resolution and quality||Allows you to set the image size, aspect ratio, and quality when recording a video. The basic edition supports only the 9:16, 3:4, and 1:1 aspect ratios. The standard edition and professional edition support any resolutions.|
|Common beautification||Allows you to add the beautification effect in real time during recording and adjust the beautification level smoothly.|
|Advanced beautification and skin beautification||Integrates with a third-party product (with extra charge) to support effects such as skin polishing, skin shining, skin whitening, eye slimming, and face thinning.|
|Duet||Compatible with the generated video to achieve dual screen|
|Real-time filter||Allows you to switch among filters in real time on the preview UI.|
|Facial recognition||Provides the built-in facial recognition feature for adding face stickers.|
|Facial recognition interface||Supports integration with third-party facial recognition products for adding face stickers.|
|Real-time audio mixing and speed adjustment||Allows you to add music on the recording UI. Music resources are provided by a third party at an additional cost. Speed adjustment is supported.|
|Album selection||Allows you to filter videos by album and by video duration.|
|Photo cropping||Allows you to crop photos by frame size, in either padding or cropping mode.|
|Video cropping||Allows you to crop videos by frame size and duration, in either padding or cropping mode.|
|Cropping with the original aspect ratio unchanged||Allows you crop videos by duration, with the original aspect ratio unchanged.|
|Single-video import||Allows you to import a single video. The specified UI is displayed after the import.|
|Multi-photo import||Allows you to import multiple photos. The specified UI is displayed after the import.|
|Multi-video import||Allows you to import multiple videos. The editing UI is displayed after the import.|
|Video and photo import||Allows you to import multiple videos and photos at the same time. The editing UI is displayed after the import.|
|Video editing||Common filter||Allows you to add common filters and switch among common filters on the editing UI. Currently, 28 common filters are supported.|
|Animated filter||Allows you to add animated filters, such as the filters providing effects of spirit freed from the body and phantom, on the editing UI.|
|Animated sticker||Allows you to add animated stickers at any time point during a video on the editing UI. After an animated sticker is added, you can also adjust the time point when the animated sticker is displayed and the display duration.|
|MV||Allows you to add MVs and switch among MVs on the editing UI.|
|Music||Allows you to add online or local music at any time point during a video. Music resources are provided by a third party at an additional cost.|
|Mute||Allows you to mute the original audio of the current video and music.|
|Subtitle||Allows you to add text subtitles and bubble subtitles, and change the subtitle font.|
|Time effect||Allows you to add speed adjustment (speed up or slow motion), reverse playback, and repetition effects to videos.|
|End watermark||Allows you to add an end watermark to videos. You can specify the display duration of the end watermark.|
|Doodle||Allows you to adjust the paint bush style, size, and color.|
|Transition||Allows you to add transition effects such as translation, fade, and shutter between adjacent videos or photos.|
|SDK download||SDK download||Allows you to download the short video SDK|
- Send your application name, order number, bundle ID, application package name, and signature (in MD5 format, lowercase, and no colons) to email@example.com. We will issue the license for using the short video SDK to you.
- You do not need to integrate the license into the SDK. However, make sure that the bundle ID, application package name, and signature that you submitted are exactly the same as those in your project. During testing, you can use the bundle ID, application package name, and signature in the demo to experience our short video SDK.
- Send your company name, application name, contact person, contact number, application bundle ID, package name, signature (in MD5 format, lowercase, and no colons), Alibaba Cloud account, and UID to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a free trial. If you do not have an Alibaba Cloud account, register one. Make sure that the above information is complete and normative. We will approve your application within 2 working days. If you need to use the short video SDK before the approval, you can perform integration testing (for up to 7 days).
- We provide one-month free trial by default.
- Advanced beautification and skin beautification features are available in the professional edition, but are charged separately because they are provided by a third party. If you want to use these features in the free trail, make it clear in the application. The third party will send you the certificate by email.
[Intelligent customer service] (https://h5.m.taobao.com/alicare/meebot.html?appKey=zjrE3jzzba&type=dingding_channel) is an intelligent chatbot provided by Alibaba Cloud for the short video SDK. The intelligent chatbot can answer your questions about the short video SDK and its usage.