This topic provides an overview of Alibaba Cloud Marketplace images and the related operations. You can use Marketplace images to obtain a pre-installed running environment or application on an ECS instance.
Alibaba Cloud Marketplace offers a variety of pre-installed, secure images and related services that are provided by independent software vendors (ISVs). These images integrate software and functions such as Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) and control panel into operating systems.
Purchase a Marketplace image
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select a region.
- On the Instances page, click Create Instance to go to the ECS purchase page.
- Complete basic configurations.
Note that in the Image section you need to click Marketplace Image and then Select from image market (including operating system).
- In the dialog box that is displayed, select the image you need, or enter keywords in the search bar to search for the image.
- Complete the other configurations as prompted and click Create Order. Then, you can create an ECS instance according to Step 2. Create an instance.
Create an ECS instance from a Marketplace image
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Marketplace.
- Select the image you need, and click Deploy Now.
- Optional. If you have not logged on to the Alibaba Cloud console, log on before you
- Finish the other configurations as prompted and click Create Order. Then, create an ECS instance according to Step 2. Create an instance.
Note On the Pay page that is displayed after you click Create Order, you must confirm and pay off the required fees before you can create the ECS instance from the image.
After you purchase a Marketplace image, you can go to the Account Overview page to view your bill.