This topic describes how to manually release an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance that uses pay-as-you-go billing. After an instance is released, its data cannot be restored.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find your instance and choose Actions column. in the
Alternatively, you can click the ID of your instance. On the Basic Information page that appears, click Release.
- In the Release Instance message that appears, click OK.