This topic describes how to manually release an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance that uses pay-as-you-go billing. After an instance is released, its data cannot be restored.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharding Instances.
- Find your instance and choose Operations column.
Alternatively, you can click the ID of your instance. On the Basic Information page that appears, click Release.
- In the Release Instance message that appears, click OK.