ossftp is an FTP server tool based on Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service (OSS). ossftp maps operations related to files and directories to those on OSS objects and directories. This way, you can manage objects stored in OSS over FTP.
- ossftp is provided for individual tests. To manage your OSS resources, we recommend that you use tools such as the OSS console, ossutil, ossbrowser, and SDK in production environments.
- The FTP protocol transmits data in plaintext. To prevent password leaks, we recommend
that you run ossftp and the client on the same machine and access data by using
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Supported architectures: x86 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Runtime environments: Python2.7 and 3.x
- Upload, download, and delete objects and directories.
- Use multipart upload to upload large objects.
- Support most FTP commands.