OSS is a Pay-As-You-Go service. To reduce extra fees caused in case your data on OSS is stolen by others, OSS supports anti-leech based on the referer field in the HTTP header. You can configure a referer whitelist for a bucket and configure whether to allow access requests with an empty referer field.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- On the bucket list on the left, click the bucket you want to configure anti-leech to open the overview page of the bucket, as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Basic Settings tab, and click Edit in the Anti-leech area, as shown in the following figure:
- Enter the following information, and click Save, as shown in the following figure:
- Referer : Add one or more URLs into the whitelist. Separate URLs with carriage returns.
- Allow Empty Referer: Configure whether to
- allow empty referers.
Set the referer whitelist of a bucket named test-1-001 to http://www.aliyun.com. After the referer whitelist is set, only requests with a referer
http://www.aliyun.com can access the objects in test-1-001 .