Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service (OSS) is a network-based data access service. OSS enables you to store and retrieve unstructured data including text files, images, audios, and videos.
OSS uploads data as objects to a bucket. You can:
- Create one or multiple buckets.
- Add one or multiple objects to each bucket.
- Share or download an object by using its address.
- Set access permission of a bucket or object by modifying its attributes.
- Run basic and advanced tasks on the OSS console.
- Run basic and advanced tasks by using the development toolkit or calling the RESTful API in an application program. For more information, see the Developer Guide.
This guide describes how to complete the following basic tasks on the OSS console:
For more information about the functions and pricing, see the Alibaba Cloud OSS product page.